TSL Completed

I liked it...

I finally see the "infamous" ending of the game... Nothing to say other than was a really good game, from the beginning to the end... (OK, maybe the dialogue between G0-T0 and Remote is a little ambiguos, but when I saw Malachor collapse, I thinked that Remote had kicked the big guy...)

Even if in live Sion has lacked of fashion his dead was really poethic, seeing Bastila and Carth after saving Telos was a really nostalgic moment, and the last encounter with Kreia, and is word, was the climax ending of a well spoken story... Telling the Destiny of all your other friend and camrades, where KotOR was really unclear...

Really, after completed the game, I don't care the miss of HK factory... Simply knowing that there is a HK factory add valuable consistence to the story... Simply speaking of it with HK-47 add background to the novel, you know that there is, but you simply miss it location...

Whenever I must complete the game also in DS mode, I am really looking forward to KotOR III to complete that was, in my eyes, a perfect circle...

Also I hope in a game NWN-Like based on SW universe, with Race and Class customizable and MP option... (At least dreaming doesn't hurt anyone... Some Dev read here and listen to my faithful pray... :()

Yay, another optimist!!!!

Great game, Obsidian... I'd thank all of you with an individual PM, but I think I'd be banned for that... ;)

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."