Huge bug makes game unplayable

ok so i just got this game and it has been really fun im not that far and i got off the harbinger through the fuel line (kreia is fighting the weird guy with weird skin) and i take the turbolift up to the next level...and when i enter the turbolift the screen goes black for a couple of seconds then i go back to the main menu where i can select anything but i can move the mouse.

can anyone please help me?

ok so i just got this game and it has been really fun im not that far  and i got off the harbinger through the fuel line (kreia is fighting the weird guy with weird skin) and i take the turbolift up to the next level...and when i enter the turbolift the screen goes black for a couple of seconds then i go back to the main menu where i can select anything but i can move the mouse.

can anyone please help me?

System specs?

Try this...

Can't try it out because I can't even load my games anymore...

To anyone who crashes to mainscreen which then subsequently locks when trying to enter a new area. I had this problem on Paragus after finishing the Harbinger and trying to get back to the Ebon.

Everytime I went through the lift door up the ramps (where t3 was earlier)  instead of the next section loading I would get chucked to main kotor screen where it would freeze on me.

I fixed the problem by firstly deleting my autosave and unticking the autosave option.Then after loading back to my very last save, (which was just after Kreia and Sion fight) I deleted every other save I had.

Then, returning to windows with the game still running in the backround, I went into SWkotOR2 and then deleted everything in the gameinprogress file and currentgame file respectivley. Then I played on with my fingers and toes crossed. It worked. I dont know how or why, but it worked. I walked into the lift and it loaded up not a problem.

Alls well that ends well? No. Apparently T3 is supposed to be in the tunnel where he then joins the team. Not in my tunnel. I thought it was wierd when Atton for no apparent reason said something about T3 lying abandoned just over yonder. And now I cant open the other door without him. I think there doing this on purpose...!

Anyway hope it helps. If anyone knows how to make a missing character reappear post away!