What artist made the wallpaper?

I'm just wondering who made the KotOR II wallpaper at the official site, because I found it to be one of the coolest, and well made pieces of art I have ever seen. It actually is what motivated me to get reinvolved in the community more than anything else, as silly as that may sound.

Anyhow, my compliments to the artist, Obsidian.

Ever since they released that wallpaper, it has been on the desktop. I never changed it since. And I likely won't in the near future. UNLESS of course they offered more wallpapers of Atris :)

None the less, I do not recall the name being revealed. However, it is an artist from within Lucasarts. I don't recall of the artist was part of the marketing division or...?

I CALL UPON THE ALL MIGHTY DEVELPORS TO ANSWER OUR QUESTION OF GREAT IMPORTANCE!

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

This has been asked before with a dev response. And the response simply is, it is not an Obsidian artist and a Lucasarts one. So therefore, they would not know who he is. I doubt they would bother to check. However I wouldn't be surprised to see him continuing with new Masked/Atris art in the future.