HK-47 Influence Help Needed!

Helloha Everyone!

I need some help Losing influence with HK-47. I know you get loss in your original conversation with him, during conversation with the dock gaurd on onderon, and on dantooine with akkere, but where else! He's the only char I can't unlock! Arrrrgh!

Thanks for the help!

Master DizzE

Uhm. I think you mean "gain" influence.. if you want to "unlock" him, that is. Or am I missing something? If so, pay no mind to the text below.

Just kill an innocent. He likes that a lot. :thumbsup:

Dantooine: walk up to the first mechanic, lightsaber in hand.

Use the line "Die, mercenary scum!" when siding with Khoonda

Onderon: The fight that occurs when you meet with Kavar, the first time, let him rampage.

You can actually get one conversation +INF with him but only when you are very Light/Dark sided.

There are others but I don't remember off-hand. There is an excellent walk-thru at GameFAQ's? It's written for the XBox version but holds for the PC.

I know you can lose influence with HK during the first conversation.

I can also verify that in the PC version, helping out the Sullustan droid merchant in Dantooine also loses influence (supposedly it gains influence in Xbox). Don't know of any other opportunity. Maybe in the Onderon cantina, if you command HK not to kill innocents will lose influence the same as Visas.

Much easier to gain influence with him thru some DS acts and making up the LS points thru other opportunities (these are readily available anyway if this is not your first play thru).