Nar Shaadaa crash

I'm at a dead end in my game. It keeps crashing at the exact same time, every time. And it's the only thing I can do.

*spoiler*

I'm in Nar Shaadaa in the Jekk'Jekk Tarr Tunnels. I confront Visquis, get zapped by Goto, then i see the scene where Kreia sends the wookee after Mira.

*end spoiler*

Then the screen goes black, and it either crashes back to the desktop, or freezes up. Every time. I'm stuck. I've tried setting my graphics settings to the lowest possible, and it still does it.

I'm using an ATI Mobility 9600 64MB, 64 bit AMD 3400+, with 512 Mb RAM.

Is there any way to fix this so I can continue playing?

~Ketrilla

Try disabling the movies until you get past that point....

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |

I have had the exact same problem on Nar Shadda. I've tried everything I could. I read on another forum that someone reverted to a save before the slaver/Ebon Hawk fight and left the planet. Upon returning immediately the glitch was gone, so you may wanna try that. Unfortunately, I can't backtrack to a save before killing the slavers on the Ebon Hawk, so I see no way around the glitch. I will just have to patiently wait for the patch like everyone else I guess. :D

I Have the same problem after the cutescene with kreia and the wookie, i can see my jedi for about 1/2 second after a critical error from windows and exit

:lol:>_<

Who had a solution ? :(

I put the latest patches the latest catalyst ...

P4 2.3, 512 ddr, Ati Radeon 9800pro

I too run into this grave problem.

After about 15 hours of play, Nar Shadda being my last planet that I haven't finished, and not having a save to revert back to, are forced to wait for the patch and pray that it fixes the problem.

I know its not my comp, because I have installed on about 3 and copied my save, and it happens on all of them.

Guess I'll just have to be happy replaying it through Dark Side for the moment.