Concerning the cut content....

I have seen all the topics on this subject and I have signed the petition. In reality I don't think it will work. A petition is a nice idea, but if you want change you must try harder. I just don't think it will reach the attention of the people it needs to reach...Lucas Arts.

Has anyone contacted any gaming magazines? We could ask questions about this subject and get them to start digging for answers. I know you're probably thinking "thats not a bad idea, but what good will it do." Well, one thing is that a well known magazine gets way more attention then a lone web site petition. If only a few of us would email/snail mail as many gaming magazines as possible, surely 2 or 3 of them would post the question in their magazine. This would get the word out to a much broader audience and maybe get the attention of LA. Who knows, it surely wouldn't hurt.

As of now, its working. Obsidian has contacted Lucasarts for permission on a Content Patch and is awaiting a confirmation to go forth and make it with what they have. OR with the Email that someone received, they don't have enough money to do it. But that might have been a long time ago and things change. (like fans agreeing to pay for a patch ;) )

As of now, its working. Obsidian has contacted Lucasarts for permission on a Content Patch and is awaiting a confirmation to go forth and make it with what they have. OR with the Email that someone received, they don't have enough money to do it. But that might have been a long time ago and things change. (like fans agreeing to pay for a patch ;) )

What? Where did you see this information? Link me, please.