Kreia vs morality

As for the gameplay... I think KotOR should start doing something more akin to SW:RPG. You shouldn't get LS/DS points for what you *say* but for what you do. LS points for heroism, DS points for selecting Dark Side powers at level up and using the dark side.

The problem still is: What is "heroism" and how can you check it in a computer game? Another example: If Luke goes into the prison block to rescue the princess, he could have different reasons for it:

a) "Man, if I rescue the broad, I will be super rich!"

b) "How cool is that? After 18 years of farm life I will finally score a date with a sentient creature."

c) "I feel the urge to be a Jedi. I MUST do something to get Obi-Wan's attention. He will be so impressed."

d) "Wow. Whenever I do good things, the Force gives me this tingly feeling. I'm hooked. Give me more, dammit! Here! Let me perform charity on you, random hobo! I'll give you five shiny credits for 10 minutes of your time. You like it?"

e) "A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do."

f) "Holey Moley! Gee, I just wanna help people."

In the end, actions are as fluent as words.

What would be rrrrrreally cool, is if as you got more and more DS points, you were actually *unable* to pick the "good" options to conversations, or were forced into making your character a bad guy. 

Like it. But how will you block an evil character from doing "good" deeds?

"Quickly! While the dark side is not looking. Here's your missing daughter. My pleasure."

Then again: He could act as nice as he wants but still be a sadistic bastard. So if he passes a certain alignment level, all his "good" deeds will be considered fake automatically? That might work. However, ...

After all, everyone likes to think they have complete control over their characters and if taking DS powers actually *limited* what you could do with your character personality wise, then it would be cooler I think.

... you'd have to be careful not to start an avalanche that would limit your choices to selecting the speed in which the slide-show passes.

Yoda: Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will!!! But I mean, occasionally come back to the light can you, happens does it sometimes - not so bad is the dark side really - many Jedi fall and come back, all the time happens does it.  Revan for instance take, Juhani too, Ulic...

Yoda:"Light side- Dark side. WHATEVER! I'll do whuat I WUANT! Screw you guys, I'm going home."

I doubt she even has the apple :p , i'd say she only has a piece

just like everyone else. And i doubt anyone ever will get the whole apple.

No matter how long someone will spend studying the Force he\she will only have a piece in the end.

Check the "Good Book": One bite is enough. :)

I doubt she even has the apple :p , i'd say she only has a piece

just like everyone else. And i doubt anyone ever will get the whole apple.

No matter how long someone will spend studying the Force he\she will only have a piece in the end.

Check the "Good Book": One bite is enough. :)

What if you just turn it into applejuice and drink it?

gameplay wise and total saleability... face it.. one of the highlights of KOTOR is being able to light-up every sith you encounter with force lightning/storm an still  remain heart warmin, fuzz feelin goody good guy.

I should actually try Force Lightning one of these days. Even with my dark char in KotOR I, I didn't use it, since I was a Guardian and put my powers elsewhere.

gameplay wise and total saleability... face it.. one of the highlights of KOTOR is being able to light-up every sith you encounter with force lightning/storm an still  remain heart warmin, fuzz feelin goody good guy.

Hmmm. I don't like "mixing styles" that much. :)

Light side: Boring Force powers --> GUARDIAN! (Str 17+)

Dark Side: Nice powers, amusing dialogue options --> CONSULAR! (Wis 17+)

I tend to play mine the other way around :p I figure you can do more good as someone who can do more than swing a light saber.

Silly Fighter class.