Stuck entirely too early in the game....

Them two stealth guys just appeared and went invis, and I just killed the Bounty Hunter droid that was after me. My journal says I need to get to the ship that has docked to find info how to get out of here, but I cannot get to it either.

Any help?

Thanks,

Nico

Just go up the right ramp into the harbringer thats if your facing the giant glass window (the part where Atton is while your down in the mines). Clear things up for ya?

There is nothing there for you Jedi, only weakness surrounds the Jedi Order, just Give in

weh?? really?? considering the game, peragus was one of the less buggy on my games... you can't open the door to the dock area?? where are you stuck?? on the panel that says there some missing parts and even if you use your skills it still says impossible??

you might have missed some parts in a "hidden" cache.. near the place where you meet up with T3.. try looking

go into the control room and use nav computer to grab flight data or w/e its called than go back to the first door from where you entered bash it or use security you cna find your way from there also your room has a personal armband which gives a bonus of 1 to your constitution. good luck :devil:

There is nothing there for you Jedi, only weakness surrounds the Jedi Order, just Give in

you might have missed some parts in a "hidden" cache.. near the place where you meet up with T3.. try looking

RoadReaction got it right, after dispatching the ersatz HK you can simply take the left (on the map) corridor to the Harbinger. The scene you seem to be thinking of is later, after the Harbinger.

considering the game, peragus was one of the less buggy on my games...

I know it is currently fashionable to bemoan the bugginess of the game but it is nowhere near as bad as people like you try to make it seem. Such posturing will not make you appear knowledgeable - quite the opposite in fact.