Swoop Racing

From the start of the game when ever I play a swoop race it places me high in the air where I cannot get any boost. I managed to 'fix' this by holding down the space bar when I started and all was going well.

Now, however, even if I finish a race, even if I beat the best time or do not crash once, the person at the swoop race says something along the lines of "Oh, that was a terrible crash. You have to complete the race". Is there a patch out to fix this yet? I know many people who have the first bug but I'm the only one who seems to get the second. Has anyone here had the same bug and is there a way to fix it?

I have the same bug, its not fixable to my knowledge.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

From the start of the game when ever I play a swoop race it places me high in the air where I cannot get any boost.  I managed to 'fix' this by holding down the space bar when I started and all was going well.

Now, however, even if I finish a race, even if I beat the best time or do not crash once, the person at the swoop race says something along the lines of "Oh, that was a terrible crash.  You have to complete the race".  Is there a patch out to fix this yet?  I know many people who have the first bug but I'm the only one who seems to get the second.  Has anyone here had the same bug and is there a way to fix it?

same here.

it seems you can never win in anyway.

hold the right mouse butten when the race starts, as soon as the swoop bike starts to move u let go of the right mouse button. this will solve the flying bike problem. to win races, download kotor2 savegame editor and change FORFEIT_SWOOPRACE:0 its under globals -> Booleans -> FORFEIT_SWOOPRACE:0/1 <- this will solve the unable to win races problem