Not a big deal but...

Anyone experienced this glitch? With map transitions, you enter a portal to another map and you'll step through an invisible trigger which causes the next level to load.. well sometimes when I have force speed on and fly through these doors fast I go right through without it doing anything. If I then walk back out it loads. :- Happened twice on Telos and somewhere else. Oh well just something to note.

Oh and is it just me or is Pazaak extremely buggy? I've had a specific player beat me after I beat him twice and the game thinks I won anyway. And other times the score is entirely botches and I win when I shouldn't or lose when I figured I'd win. Those yellow special cards seem to confuse the game.. or just me?

Edit: Ok one last tangent. I found (Thanks to this forum) the mod to disable the Force speed blur, but question.. am I alone in that near the end of the game the force speed blur gets stucks and doesn't go away? The power itself is spent yet the blur stays until I hit Force Speed again. To fix it, I've found if you use the Speed ability then just stand there until the power ends without moving it then isn't blurred when running normally. A bit annoying.

Anyone experienced this glitch? With map transitions, you enter a portal to another map and you'll step through an invisible trigger which causes the next level to load.. well sometimes when I have force speed on and fly through these doors fast I go right through without it doing anything. If I then walk back out it loads.  :p Happened twice on Telos and somewhere else. Oh well just something to note.

I've had this happen with and without Force speed on. I find that most of the time it happens is when I skirt the door frame. Not as annoying as hitting the invisible wall in the center of an open door way. Character just runs in place until you back up. Don't know about Pazzack and I haven't experienced the other Force Speed bug you mentioned, and most likely wont since I got the mod to disable the stomache churning effect

Yeah, I just got that today and what a godsend. I hated it in KOTOR1 but it's 10x worse in this since it bugs in the late game every time for me so far. After you complete the last planet it seems to start doing it. Too bad it's not like the Speed bug in KOTOR1 where the powers effect remained too. :D

Now if only someone can create a mod to block all headgear models so I can wear a nice piece of headgear without feeling like a fairy princess... *fervent prayer*