My Party Disapears after B4-D4 on Telos

Hi, My problem is On Telos when completing the mission with B4-D4 where he has to get the info from czerka. When I finish the mission, I talk to the ithorian leader guy like normal, but then when the game puts me back in control of my character, kreia and Atton are gone, no sign of them. Needless to say, this is more than a little annoying after already having put up with the desktop crashing issues, if anyone knows a way to get around this let me know. I doubt this is a hardware issue, but ive attached a copy of my swinfo.txt file it it will help.

swinfo.txt

Hi, My problem is On Telos when completing the mission with B4-D4 where he has to get the info from czerka.  When I finish the mission, I talk to the ithorian leader guy like normal, but then when the game puts me back in control of my character, kreia and Atton are gone, no sign of them.  Needless to say, this is more than a little annoying after already having put up with the desktop crashing issues, if anyone knows a way to get around this let me know.  I doubt this is a hardware issue, but ive attached a copy of my swinfo.txt file it it will help.

THIS IS NOT A BUG

Go to your PARTY SCREEN -- The fourth icon from the left in your shortcuts bar at the top of the screen (the once that looks like three flower petals).

Here is where you can ADD whomever you want to once you complete the B4-D4 mission.

Obsidian should have given you a pop up that said "Party Members Can Now Rejoin Your Party" or something like that because guess what happens right after this?

A major battle at the Ithorian compound (that is actually pretty weak that I wiped every single one of them out with JUST my PC character who isn't even a highly powered Jedi yet).