Bugs in Kotor2 - what are they? Wait for patch?

The only dead cert I know of is the Swoop Racing bug, which stops you from being able to swoop race at all.

Aside from that, it's a lucky dip of 'special features'. If you have an nVidia graphics card, give it a go, but ATI cards have problems, so I'd wait for a patch if you have one.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Kotor 1 ran fine on my ATI card. Anything different with Kotor 2?

Hell yes. If you have an ATI card, you might get lucky--like me--and encounter no problems at all. More likely though, you will be unable to progress past Character Creation due to a Black Screen of Death bug.

You could always try, though. Character creation doesn't take too long. If you get past that, you should be okay.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Kotor 1 ran fine on my ATI card. Anything different with Kotor 2?

Good question.

I'm half-known of these bug since 9 days waiting and solving of this bug.

KotOR2 *REALLY* needs OpenGL1.4 compatible Graphic Cards to run fine for their Lightning and whatever suxking weirding effect could run on them.

This effect wasn't found in KotOR1 and only found in KotOR2 and this's the point why I and everybody that has onboard cards or some of ATI cards (eg. Radeon 7500 or such) couldn't play it until he/she upgrade their cards.

More likely though, you will be unable to progress past Character Creation due to a Black Screen of Death bug.

^Yes, that's it!!!

Unfortunately, someone like me who play in laptop, and their cards can't be upgraded... I'm here waiting for patch to do something with this issue. While collecting my money to buy new desktop and play it next year....

Hope you all find lucks more than me.