Looking for an english dialog.tlk

Hi,

I've just bought KOTOR 2 but I bought it in France so it is a french version of the game

the problem is I'd rather play it with the english voices, so I searched and it seems that the way to play with my copy in english is simply to replace my dialog.tlk file by the dialog.tlk that is from an english copy

so I wondered if someone could upload me his original version of dialog.tlk (which is approx 10Mo)

Dialog.tlk contains TEXT, not sounds. So if you want english voice-overs, then you gotta download sounds from the internal archive.

I realised it, that's why I said I'll have to download the whole game though I bought it

do I have to get only one CD to get the good sounds, or do I have to re-install it completely? (sorry actually I didn't understand what you mean by internal archive)

ps: thk you morgoth

Hi,

I've bought the German version and came to the conclusion, that the English dialogs are way better and started looking around how to change them. I've ended up here, where I found the english TLK, thanks for that already!

Now I wonder, is there a way to get the actual english dialogs? I'm aware of the fact, that the StreamVoice folder has 600 MB, but maybe someone knows where to get it?

Thanks in advance.

oh, and by the way, sorry for my english if it's flawed.

anyway for my concern, I've found someone who gave me the half of the streamvoice files this afternoon, I tried pasting them in the directory and it works fine (i'm at the begining of the game)

I'll get the other half tomorrow :blink:

(I don't care of legal concerns, I paid 53

Hmm... a lil off-topic..

How come KOTOR 2 dialog.tlk have so few voice-sound variables? I mean, I remember in KOTOR1 dialog.tlk every phrase that was supposed to be dubbed had the sound-file variable... but KOTOR 2 - like 10 or less only...

Are they keeping it somewhere else, or maybe the dialog.tlk I DLed is corrupt....

I'll find out when I DL the one that one of you posted.