Bug has killed the story...can someone sum up?

Because of the dialog-skip bug, where the audio stops and the screens are flashed by too quickly to be read, I have missed out on a great deal of the ending storyline.

So, I was hoping, this being the Spoiler forum, someone could quickly sum up what happened.

The trouble started on Korriban, my last planet, with the dialogs between the Exile and Sion. I have not yet finished the game, so I would prefer it if you didn't talk about the very ending (I am in the Academy on Malachor V).

Based on my memory, the story background I would need is contained in the following dialog sequences.

- Exile/ Sion on Korriban

- Handmaiden/ Atris on Telos

- Exile/ Atris on Telos

- Exile/ Carth on Telos

- Exile/ Nihilius on Ravager

- Exile/ Visas just about everywhere

- Kreia/ Sion on Malachor (I think they had a conversation)

- Mira/ Hanharr on Malachor

- Bao-Dur/ Remote on Malachor

Thank you, in advance, for your help and a poke in the eye for the developers for this annoying bug (one of only a handful I've had to deal with personally).

Ermm, this may be a little late for you, but when that dialogue-skip thing first happens you can either go to your journal after it happens & check the message log if you want to do it the lazy way (it'll have all the dialogue you missed), or you can exit the game completely & start it up again from Windows which should resolve that issue and make everything go back to normal speed (which is why I quicksave a whole lot, heh).