Kotor2 menu screen

Hi ! When I first started playing kotor2 (pc), the start-up screen showed the grey sith lord who seems to have been through a shreder. After a while, it got replaced by the sith lord in a dark robe and the black and white mask. I thought it was random, but now I'm more than half way through the game and I never get to see the grey guy on the start up screen anymore. Is it normal ?

Thx

Hi ! When I first started playing kotor2 (pc), the start-up screen showed the grey sith lord who seems to have been through a shreder. After a while, it got replaced by the sith lord in a dark robe and the black and white mask. I thought it was random, but now I'm more than half way through the game and I never get to see the grey guy on the start up screen anymore. Is it normal ?

Thx

It's normal. Finish the game dark side and you'll see your own character at the start-up screen.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy