Characters changing to Light Side/Dark Side

I just installed this thing last Friday. I have experienced a few glitches already mentioned in this forum, but the 1 glitch that is irritating me is the people in my party are constantly switching alignments.

I've beaten the game on the Light Side this time around, and for some reason EVERYONE in my party (including T3) is all the way to the Dark Side in their profile. I'll be talkin to a party member and out of nowhere they change. In the small cutscenes they'll show the Dark Side eyes, skin, etc and it'll carry over after the cutscene.

Sometimes they'll switch back after loading a new area or returning to the Hawk. This annoys me, because i've taken a lot of time to remain on the path of Light the 1st time around.

Is anyone else getting this ?

Same issue here. I beat it darkside, now as a light-sider I'm seeing really annoying switches in my characters. It's kind of annoying, since I've already sat through my NPCs looking like they've got mercury running through their veins, now I want them to be nice and pretty and light-sided, but it's not working out.

As far as choices go, in case it's that, since no one else seems to be reporting it much:

Revan is female, light-side.

I am going after light-side mastery.

Did you have the "same" problem during your dark side run? (i always go light side first). Same, i guess, would mean they would keep going light side on you :)

What's frustrating is that the game knows their affiliation with the force... it just seems too lazy to remember to show it :)

No, I didn't. Everyone was dark-sided, like they were supposed to be. Actually, I was quite boucy about the way Handmaiden had turned so easily, and...

Well, I'll not get into it, to avoid spoilers. Suffice to say that I'm only getting this issue with light-side. Dark-sided characters do fine.

And this started on Peragus. Only character it isn't affecting is T3, pretty much.