Black Screen on the Eban Hawk

Iroqu

Ok. I did everything that i needed to do on the hidden Jedi base on telos, i go to the ebon hawk, watch the video clip. The loading screen appears and loads up. Then it shows a black screen, the only thing that i can see is the mouse cursor. I can move around and all that but i can't see anything. I saved it, and went to see if i could load the game having it work properly (it worked on KOTOR 1). but this alas it didn't work, the load screen came up and loaded up to about 35% of the way, then froze. I have no idea what to do, i tried looking for updates to my driver but it's all in German or whatever language, I have an MSI RX 9800 128mb. I have no idea what i can do. Any suggestions? If anyone has a link to an english website that i can download the new drivers please post. Thank you.

Yes, I have the same Problem.

After leaving Telos with the Ebon Hawk and loading the new data all i see is a black screen and the corsur. I can go to the menu and when i doubleclick on the rightdown corner i go to my profile so the game hasn't crashed. I can save, too and it shows me a screensoft too where i can see evrything vlearly but when i try to load this save the bar stucks at 1/3. When i click on the map button in the menu, theres only a white field and not the map of the ebon hawk.

I think there is also a new file in the main Game folder "AR_ERROR.LOG" with this text in it.

"Names Differ: PMBMN pmbnm"

I