Disappearing HUD

Must say I'm quite confused. And seeing how many people are having problems and searching to see if mine has been covered, I don't see much help coming anytime soon... :lol: But anyway...

After the crash cut-scenes load and you have to take out the 3 HK Assassin droids on Telos's arctic region, all my HUD information disappears. Fine before the mission loads, but I can't seem to get it back. I checked to see if I bumped a key, but no go there.

To detail my problem, I have a fully playable and clickable screen - the buttons and what-not are there as I can see the mouse change over to the "action" arrow, but I cannot see them - they are invisible. So, I have a full screen game running, but nothing I can see to click on. They buttons and pictures and everything are just gone.

As you can imagine, this makes the game quite unplayable. This is the only problem I've had with this game. I'm running an AMD 64 3500+ w/ATi x800 Pro 256, 1024 DDRAM on Windows XP Pro with an Abit AV8 K8T800 VIA motherboard. Soundblaster Audigy 2.

Thanks for any help guys. :)

Must say I'm quite confused.  And seeing how many people are having problems and searching to see if mine has been covered, I don't see much help coming anytime soon...  :)  But anyway...

After the crash cut-scenes load and you have to take out the 3 HK Assassin droids on Telos's arctic region, all my HUD information disappears.  Fine before the mission loads, but I can't seem to get it back.  I checked to see if I bumped a key, but no go there.

To detail my problem, I have a fully playable and clickable screen - the buttons and what-not are there as I can see the mouse change over to the "action" arrow, but I cannot see them - they are invisible.  So, I have a full screen game running, but nothing I can see to click on.  They buttons and pictures and everything are just gone.

As you can imagine, this makes the game quite unplayable.  This is the only problem I've had with this game.  I'm running an AMD 64 3500+ w/ATi x800 Pro 256, 1024 DDRAM on Windows XP Pro with an Abit AV8 K8T800 VIA motherboard.  Soundblaster Audigy 2. 

Thanks for any help guys.  :)

*BUMP* :)

Hello.

I have not gotten too far yet, but I have had the HUD disappear on me (I died while in "free-look"). It stayed that way even after exiting and loading new games. Entering "free-look" mode again and returning to 3rd person caused the HUD to reappear. It may or may not work for you.

JC

Just another bump...