Two characters

The prob is, i've got a little bro, who would also like to play KOTOR 2, BUT when he start's playing with his own char, i can't start from my own save after that (my saves are not visible on load game screen), unless i move my little bro's saves to hell from kotor save directory. This is kinda stupid, cuz when ever I want to play I have to first kick my bro's saves from save directory and then when my bro want's to play vice versa... this sucks... any way of getting rid of this? when i pay 49,90

The prob is, i've got a little bro, who would also like to play KOTOR 2, BUT when he start's playing with his own char, i can't start from my own save after that (my saves are not visible on load game screen), unless i move my little bro's saves to hell from kotor save directory. This is kinda stupid, cuz when ever I want to play I have to first kick my bro's saves from save directory and then when my bro want's to play vice versa... this sucks... any way of getting rid of this? when i pay 49,90

HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! How can I be so stupid not to notice that :">

Well, maybe i should use a little bit more my eyes :D

But hey, no fair, there wasn't such thing in K1 and when everybodys complaining about the bugs i just thought this was just one of those :">

thanks for the tip :p