Swoop soloution and then problem

Hey, I found a way to fix the problem of the swoop racing thing. Well i remapped the keys to the same ones (dont know wether this helped) but then when I start the race and the lights are flashing tap right click lots and then press left click. It worked for me. But then when I finish the friggin' race, the race dude says I didnt finish the race!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Kotor 1 was my all time fav game. Please dont spoil my half term and not let me play the second! Patch it! :thumbsup:

Cheers if you got a soloutions, Mamba

Hey, I found a way to fix the problem of the swoop racing thing. Well i remapped the keys to the same ones (dont know wether this helped) but then when I start the race and the lights are flashing tap right click lots and then press left click. It worked for me. But then when I finish the friggin' race, the race dude says I didnt finish the race!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Kotor 1 was my all time fav game. Please dont spoil my half term and not let me play the second! Patch it!  :)

Cheers  if you got a soloutions, Mamba

Ive had this problem too. right click before the race starts keeps me in the right place. However after 1 fail in pratice he now always says I havent finished. Reloading and starting this part before ever talking to him got rid of that message but I beat the fastest time by 3 seconds, but according to him I was still last and won nothing. But then talking to him again I learn Im the champion!

Coupled with the many other bugs this game shipped with who ever playtested this seriously needs a new job and the QA people who said it was ready for release do to. Its a great game but buried beneth a mountain of bugs.