It works perfectly on my PC...

Well, maybe you could help me out. When I am leaving that ice place on Telos I suddenly get a black screen. I can hear myself move when I try to but I can't click or, obviously, see. I might make my own thread for this, because I am not the only person with this problem.

ok i tried everything that the first post said. First i tried playing with my ati 9100 128 mb radeon. i installed teh latest 5.2 drivers, which did no help. then i installed the 4.9 drivers w/ 8.07 fix. nothing. then i tried 4.11...with 8.07 fix..nothing. finally i tried the 4.12 pack...with 8.07 fix...nothing again. after hours of toying around with i realied that the game doesnt support ati 9100s :angry: . So i decided to take drastic measures, and i decided to try out the onboard nvidia card i had that was integrated with my motherboard. it has only 32 mb of memory, but it did pass teh kotor2 configuration test, whereas teh ati didnt. so i got the latest drivers, installed them, ran teh program....nothing. then i got teh 66.73 drivers, installed and ran kotor2....nothing.

basically wat happens is that it goes to the title screen, then it blacks out, and then i return to teh dekstop. occasionally there might be the green in game cursor that i see floating on the black screen, but thats it. i cant get to character create mode, loading screen, or the menu. i also tried disabling movies and sound, none of which worked. and i have my settings at teh lowest they can go, so there shouldnt be a memory problem. any suggestions?

I see alot of people are trying that and so have i but when i try installing the 4.9s it says

"setup was unable to find components that can be installed on your current hardware or software configuration.  please make sure you have the required hardware or software"

everytime i try to install drivers it says something along those lines i dont get it. please help

I have the same problem he does, except with the patch, is there one of those for omegas, too?