DNA Drivers...

Yer, I've got a ****ty card in my laptop, and while it will play KotOR, it ain't brill. If anything, Omega are slightly better drivers (tho, u may need to overclock the processor because- on mine at least- it initially underclocks the card. Set to bios default if ur not sure what the speed shud b), but there's really nothing in it- and the 4.12's are better than the 5.1's, generally. You're best bet for better performance is to get more RAM, but even that may not do much (I got sum, but haven't installed it yet, so if u want I'll PM you and tell you how it went). I'm gonna go home when I get the game (i'm in liverpool at uni at the mo) and play it on my mum's desktop, which has a decent Nvidia :(

P.S. the Bioware forums has a thread on ATI drivers for KOTOR, and they figured out that the 4.2 builds are the best... though, I personally thought it was the 4.1's. The problem with them is that they're old, so while they will run KotOR quite well, they won't run newer games (Rome Total War won't work on them, for eg) Beyond that it really is a case of tweaking things on the control panel... sorry mate, I feel ur pain. BTW, how did the first one work on ur laptop?

P.p.s ooops, this post was only 5 lines long at the first edit.... I've created a monster! lol

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.