Malachor V

Im in the depths of malachor playing as bao-durs remote, and I found the one buried republic ship, and it told me I needed to activate three others prior to that one. the problem is, Ive explored every bit of the depths that I have access to(while being hounded by storm beasts which I cannot defend myself against), but there is a huge portcullis blocking my way from proceeding to the storm beast pen. I seem to have exhausted any ideas I may have had regarding this impasse, if someone could lend a hand it would be greatly appreciated.... :p

There are four downed ships, The easiest way to get to them is to go through and kill EVERYTHING with the exile first. Then you can take you time to float to the ships without having worry about getting slaged by the storm beast.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Im in the depths of malachor playing as bao-durs remote, and I found the one buried republic ship, and it told me I needed to activate three others prior to that one. the problem is, Ive explored every bit of the depths that I have access to(while being hounded by storm beasts which I cannot defend myself against), but there is a huge portcullis blocking my way from proceeding to the storm beast pen. I seem to have exhausted any ideas I may have had regarding this impasse, if someone could lend a hand it would be greatly appreciated.... :)

well you should find 2 one north and one south i believe.. then you have to go through another zone which requires you to load.. and their should be two more around that area.. ur best bet is to hit B (cancel combat) when u spot any beast and just fly far away out of sight of the beast..

There are four downed ships, The easiest way to get to them is to go through and kill EVERYTHING with the exile first. Then you can take you time to float to the ships without having worry about getting slaged by the storm beast.

yeah I went through with the exile first, but I guess I missed these guys....and Ive activated the three generators on the surface, but the depths are a mystery...it seems that I need to head toward the beast pen but cant get through the portcullis

I really hated the part with the remote, I felt really sort of cheated, especially after I killed all the stormbeast and there was really no challenge. Really I hated this whole level, it was alluded to very early and I was pretty sure as soon as Bao Dur joined my part that I would be going there.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I really hated the part with the remote, I felt really sort of cheated, especially after I killed all the stormbeast and there was really no challenge. Really I hated this whole level, it was alluded to very early and I was pretty sure as soon as Bao Dur joined my part that I would be going there.

its a huge door that says "portcullis" when you approach it....but its locked and it seems thats the only place left for me to go....