DS influence

Okay I have been all over the site looking for an answer to this question but was not able to find one so I am starting this post.

When trying to make Atton, Bao Dur, Handmaiden, and Mira Jedi. Is it possible to train them if you take every darkside path?

I have played through the game 3 times all as a LS char. Play through 1 was just not knowing anything about the new nuances of the influence and training system.

Play through 2 I only turned Atton and Handmaiden as Jedi again as LS, and playthrough 3 I was able to train Atton, Bao Dur, Handmaiden, and Mira as Jedi again as LS. Now what I tried to do was after beating the third game, I started my fourth try from where I trained the last of my companions but then tried taking the dark path because I wanted to turn everyone dark and get a DS ending without having to do all the work again. The only problem with this was that by the time I trained all the companions I was already well through most of the major points of the game and by Malachor 5 I was only able to achive a grey alinment with myself and my companions.

So back to my question. Is it possible to be DS and make all DS decisions and still train all companions to be Jedi. Or is it that the only way to train them is to be LS which would be really lame.

If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it.

Now with certin scenerios. Like on dantooine when you are gaining/losing influence with Boa Dur. The part with the sensor that you find in the cave do I still need to let him check it out or do I not let him check it out to get the desired DS influence effect and the same with selling the sensor back to that guy by the speeders.

There's also a strange way to gain ds influence: if you bring Kreia and Atton or Mira or someone else who gets influence for good deeds and kill an innocent you gain influence with Mira etc, but you loose influence with Kreia.

She does some kind of mind-trick on the person and they surprisingly gain influnce! (w00t)