dark jedi party members??? How?

Well first of all get a lot of influence gain with your party members...then turn them into jedi ^_^ execpt instead of saying LS comments...say DS stuff like...Embrace the pain, nothing is acheived without pain, Strength is the key, blah blah blah. Now you have DARK JEDI PARTY MEMBERS!

*EDIT* For more info get a prima guide.

Most of them like to be complimented or see you perform a good deed or two. Don't worry though, there are tons of events (and glitches) that will allow you to recover your DS points. If you are about to talk to someone important or about to make an important choice of which faction to join make sure you save. Then you can try different dialogue choices with different party members. You might find 2 or 3 people you can gain or lose influence with during most events. Its your choice who to give the influence to.

I suggest Atton, Handmaiden, and Boa-dur because they can all become dark jedi.

If your into it for character development I suggest you go with GO-TO, I found his characters story (with the exception of Atton's) to be the most interesting. You'll only ever get a little chunk of experience though.

Also Hanarr and HK-47 are good choices because they can permanetly boost your stats. T3 will let you work on him if he likes you letting you boost his stats.

Mandalore doesn't seem to give up much and Visas doesn't seem to either, I could be wrong though. I maxed out Visas's influence with nothing to show for it other than her loyalty and had trouble getting influence for Mandalore. Confronting mandalorians on other planets and complimenting him doesn't seem to get you any influence.

the easy way to get atton dark is too go to the docks on nar shadda go to the houses were the people reside near voggas place have atton in ur party and kill everyone like 3 influences then go to refugee sector talk to the twileks that know atton and talk to him about it oh yeah and be an @$$ to him

so dark jedi master ur kinda saying do all the normal stuff to make them be jedi then tell them darkside stuff after they become jedi? Or jus tell them darkside stuff during the influence opputunitys before they become jedi? PS thanx again for helpin guys

Yes do all of the normal stuff (Influence gains) then when they want to be a jedi, say DS stuff. Mira is the EASYIEST person to turn into a jedi/dark jedi.

^_^