Bao-Dur influence

Right off the landing pad of Nar Shadda, I save the guy from getting beaten up. In the influence guide, it says I should gain some influence from helping the guy. However, no matter what options I choose, I never gain any experience or ineraction with Bao-Dur.

Can someone give me the exact responses I'm supposed to give to up my influence with Bao-Dur.

Right off the landing pad of Nar Shadda, I save the guy from getting beaten up. In the influence guide, it says I should gain some influence from helping the guy. However, no matter what options I choose, I never gain any experience or ineraction with Bao-Dur.

Can someone give me the exact responses I'm supposed to give to up my influence with Bao-Dur.

Right, after Bao-dur gets knocked unconscious on Telos, tell him it's not his fault to gain some influence.

Then on Nar Shadaa, after some guy says to some thugs that YOU have his money, help the man felf of the thugs (heck, even force persuade them to jump off the bridge), AND then speak to the man. This will trigger some more influence with Bao-dur. Make sure Atton/Handmaide/Visas are not with you, or they may get the influence. This should open up on conversation options with Bao-dur, so speak with him.

Next, in the Refugee camp, cure the sick man to get even more influence. With Bao-dur. Once again, make sure T3, Atton etc are not in the party or their trigger will overide Bao-dur's. Bao-dur should now be ready to turn into a Jedi!

:ermm:

manthing2.jpg

Thanks alot, I really appreciate that.

So that first conversation you have after landing on the landing pad in Nar Shadaa will not gain influence with Bao-Dur?

Just making sure, I don't want to screw up this time around.

Thanks alot, I really appreciate that.

So that first conversation you have after landing on the landing pad in Nar Shadaa will not gain influence with Bao-Dur?

Just making sure, I don't want to screw up this time around.

If that first convo at the landing pad gives you influence, grab it! I can't remember off the top of my head. I know that youi'll need 3-4 influence hits to convert him though. :p

manthing2.jpg