Choosing the Revan Story *spoiler?*

Alright, I must be going insane. I've played the game through twice now and decided to try a Revan character. Now I swear the first 2 time I played through when I first talk to Atton in his Cage at one point i got the "Revan is girl, guy, I am Revan" options. Now all I can get is Revan was a girl, or Revan was right or some junk. This is making me go insane! How do I choose to play the game with the Revan STory line?

//Thanks

Alright, I must be going insane.  I've played the game through twice now and decided to try a Revan character.  Now I swear the first 2 time I played through when I first talk to Atton in his Cage at one point i got the "Revan is girl, guy, I am Revan" options.  Now all I can get is Revan was a girl, or Revan was right or some junk.  This is making me go insane!  How do I choose to play the game with the Revan STory line?

//Thanks

I'm sorry, but no such option exist.

Seriously? Holy crow. Ok, another question. How are people choosing to play the game as a "Revan LS/DS" character. Im really confused now. Is that just a basic template for a character or something?

Seriously?  Holy crow.  Ok, another question. How are people choosing to play the game as a "Revan LS/DS" character.  Im really confused now.  Is that just a basic template for a character or something?

Atton talks about Revan, two options come up, one saying that she united the sith at korriban, and anther saying that she saved the republic, then after that,atton says that revan is a girl, you can say "No, hes a man",or choose the other option for revan to be a girl.