Training Jedi

Who can you train in the force? From what I gathered you can train Handmaiden, Atton,Mira, and the disciple guy. Is there anybody else?

Bao-Dur can be a jedi as well.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

nota problem, though I have yet to get him past the whole conversation where something changed him and Handmaiden on Dxun (I think) so I haven't got him to be a jedi yet, I had Handmainden become a jedi after the third fight with her and she still wont answer my question about what has changed with her, any ideas?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

I am not sure what would have changed but they are the only two who have that coversation option so I can't go ask someone else who might acctually answer that question. As to your question about Atris well I haven't that answer yet either I am not exactly sure why because She is glued to my changes in alignment (i.e. if I loose even one point of LS then so does she) so she should be willing to answer those questions.

AscendedPaladin.png