NarShaddar

Please help me I have been attacked by the slavers in the Ebon Hawk.I killed all them then I went and paid the rat guy to put in a bad word with the exchange.What do I do now?Which side quests should I do and how?Am I supposed to enter the Jek Jek Tar?And if so how?Any help would be appreciated thanks :lol:

Do some sidequests and Atton will eventually alert you when he recieves a message for the Exchange. Also, make sure you've dealt with the Serrecco and Exchange in the Refugee Sector.

he's more of a sub boss. There are two exchange bosses with Tentacles (quarren) so it's easy to confuse them.

The one you mind tricked into letting the girl go is also the same one you need to get to back off the refugees.

You can go up to him and demand to him that he must stop his harassment or your going to take him out. It'll sound like tough talk but you will get LS points because your standing up for the oppressed.

You will then be forced to kill him and his guards. This will however get you noticed by the main exchange boss big time.