Was this supposed to happen?

Hi There,

Just a quick description on what i have done so far:

Lightside mastery

and completed these planets without 1 darkside point: (in order)

Dantooine

Korriban

Dxun & Onderon

nar shaadar

and then completed goto's yacht etc.

However, i think i made a costly mistake earlier on in the game when i decided to side with vaklu against the royals.

Basically, i was playing through expecting to locate each jedi order member (which i had done so far) and then travel to dantooine to sort out those pesky sith (as all the dialogue upto this point has dictated). However, when i complete the goto yacht, i get called back by the mandalorians with a message to join up with the fight against the royals. At this point there is no turning back, and then all of the dialogue suggests that i'm a darksider who is trying to betray the jedi order. I then defeat the jedi by the queens side only to travel to dantooine to slaughter the rest of the jedi. As you can see, the shift in dialogue just doesnt make sense. I had no idea earlier on that helping vaklu would mean betraying the jedi order...

So can i do anything to back out of this? Or will i have to complete onderon and nar shadaar again, because i really dont want to finish the game like this first time round? I thought i might be able to betray vaklu and help the royals after the goto yacht, but this doesnt seem to be the case

Or have i been an idiot and missed anything?

Any help would be much appreciated, as i've played this so thoroughly so far (33 hours up to this point).

Well i obviously know that now, but surely the fact that you dont get any darkside points for going against the royals or it is even hinted that this choice will be a decider to the course of the rest of the game. I am a total lightsider, and now everybody is referring to me as an evil sith... surely this cant be right?

If this was the case, then there should be a way to go back on what you said and defend the royals instead.. How can a choice you made 10 hours earlier dictate and totally change the dialogue for what i assume to be the final portion of the game?