Master vrook

ok please people i need help. I just found master vrook and rescued him, then the mercenaries asked me if i would help them attack the city (forgot the name) so i disable the traps and guns. Then they launch the attack.....then i am in a room with my 2 friends and master vrook wqants to fight me....i have tried many times but he keeps on killing me....i cannot seem 2 hit him and no i dont have my lightsaber so is there any way to bbeat him or am i screwed because my last save point is really far back.......help is greatly appreciated

OK...I guess you should activate all your shields, stimpacks and stimulants and use flurry/critical strikes often...if you have lightning and force channel, use them like crazy; if not use lightsaber form 2 (makashi). If you get pretty weak use advanced medpaks and life support packs. Hope this helps.

Use your slick shoes, then when he falls down, go in for the kill

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.