Help with Iziz

Ok so I busted out that doctor then he set up a meeting with me and Kavar but during the meeting I get attacked by Varkl(sp?) and then kavar runs away. So I sided with Varkyl and then I keep getting attacked. I have beat everyone it seems on the level and when I went to the loading point just before the spaceport they check my passport thingy and they say that it is clear to leave. Mandalore tells me that it is best to leave. Am I supposed to leave even though I'm waiting for Varkyl to contact me again? Do I go back to Dxun? Thanks

Ok so I busted out that doctor then he set up a meeting with me and Kavar but during the meeting I get attacked by Varkl(sp?) and then kavar runs away.  So I sided with Varkyl and then I keep getting attacked.  I have beat everyone it seems on the level and when I went to the loading point just before the spaceport they check my passport thingy and they say that it is clear to leave.  Mandalore tells me that it is best to leave.  Am I supposed to leave even though I'm waiting for Varkyl to contact me again?  Do I go back to Dxun?  Thanks

Just want to mention its Vaklu, not Varkl. :wub: