Kreia bug

This bug is very simple, yet it seems like I'm the only one who's experienced it.

If Kreia is in my party, and a fight starts, the game will crash. (Freeze + buzzing sound). Further, if she's in my party and I try to switch to her in-game (in-menu works fine), the game will likewise crash, but with a quieter buzzing sound.

This has occurred ever since I boarded the Harbinger and it hasn't let up. I'm well into Citadel right now. The only way I've managed to get this far is by making use of Solo mode and keeping her out of my party when possible. But I know sooner or later, she'll be forced to fight and then I'll be screwed, so I've decided to stop playing until this issue has been resolved.

I realize that I probably won't get much help by posting this, but I'd like to know if ANYONE has ever heard of glitches even remotely like this?

This bug is very simple, yet it seems like I'm the only one who's experienced it.

If Kreia is in my party, and a fight starts, the game will crash. (Freeze + buzzing sound). Further, if she's in my party and I try to switch to her in-game (in-menu works fine), the game will likewise crash, but with a quieter buzzing sound.

This has occurred ever since I boarded the Harbinger and it hasn't let up. I'm well into Citadel right now. The only way I've managed to get this far is by making use of Solo mode and keeping her out of my party when possible. But I know sooner or later, she'll be forced to fight and then I'll be screwed, so I've decided to stop playing until this issue has been resolved.

I realize that I probably won't get much help by posting this, but I'd like to know if ANYONE has ever heard of glitches even remotely like this?

It seems I'm having the exact issue too. I'll try the solo thing to see if it works, but, like you, I don't want to continue without a resolution.