Help me Please

I have just left the Peragus fuel depot, after using the droid to open the emergency hatch. Teh droid gets fried, then the Jedi appears where the droid had been. After you enter the turbolift it takes you back to the hangar, sor tof, and your the droid, but he can`t move, all he can do is look around, which changes his orientation, and if you press the Y button he can lift his head, but that is all. I got around the black screen bug, but I need help getting any farther.

Are you playing this game from the HDD?

This bug seems to affect alot of people playing the game from the HDD. While cutscenes are playing, the game is setting up scripts and variables in the background. The game loads at a different speed from the HDD, and it screws up a lot of things.

If you're trying to play the game from the HDD, it likely won't work.

I have just left the Peragus fuel depot, after using the droid to open the emergency hatch. Teh droid gets fried, then the Jedi appears where the droid had been. After you enter the turbolift it takes you back to the hangar, sor tof, and your the droid, but he can`t move, all he can do is look around, which changes his orientation, and if you press the Y button he can lift his head, but that is all. I got around the black screen bug, but I need help getting any farther.

Insert your K2 DVD at this point and you can go on. I read about many people having exactly this problem, and that it was fixed exactly the way i just mentioned.