stuck on Gotos ship

i just got kotor2 about 2 days ago im at nar shadda on gotos cruiser and its after he takes in the ebon hawk and all that crap. So ur supposed to get that door open but how do u do it? ive collected all the computer programs to slice into the system but every time i go to the door it says that i need to go to the bridge and use one of the consols to override the door lock cuz its magnetically locked. so what do i need to do?

ima rephrase this: the exile was taken "captive" by goto and i rescued him, and killed all the droids. and when i killed the droids and opened the crate in the audience room i found the power switch one. So i used it on the bridge but whenever i go to the doo that u switch from primary to secondary( i think thats whut u do) it still says magnetically locked, must be overridden th using bridge control consol- what am i supposed to use it on???????? ive been stuck for 3 freakin hours ppl come on

On the Bridge you have the opportunity to shut down secondary power (which will turn off the door systems if you have switched all system power from primary to secondary from the other power consol located elsewhere on the ship...iforget which room specifically). Then, to leave the ship you must leave through the same door you entered, not the one assumably at the end. I made the same mistake and it told me the were magnetically sealed, but then I went to the opposite side of the ship and -voila- I was out!