Qucik Question, Come 1 Come All!

SPOILER!!!!!!!!(i think(

ok i bring handmaiden out alot, and she is as dark as me(all the way down), but she still acts good, and thats gay. Anyway way she will be evil towards the end of game.

O and another question, i want 2 train atton but i cant even ask him about his past caus ei have low influence with him. I try 2 gain influence on him, but no matter when he is out i cant gain any, and i can only talk about pazzak with him. I am BACK on dantooine 2 get ride of the jedi(yes that means i am done with the other planets). So is there anyway i can train him before the game is over.

Thanks much

Evil is subtle. She isn't supposed to go "Oh, you just murdered Bob and his wife, good job!" However, if you were to do it in a way that was still evil but quick and painless, she'd approve.

As stated on here before, you can't change a person's personality 100%. :) It takes time. And it's subtle.

<insert request for thread to be moved to spoiler forum as well>

Fnord.

Evil is subtle. She isn't supposed to go "Oh, you just murdered Bob and his wife, good job!" However, if you were to do it in a way that was still evil but quick and painless, she'd approve.

As stated on here before, you can't change a person's personality 100%. :) It takes time. And it's subtle.

<insert request for thread to be moved to spoiler forum as well>

but i think im close 4 the game 2 end. I am already on dantooine AGAIN 2(i think) fight atris.