Force armor and speed

I know many others have noticed that force armor and speed give no adjustment at all to your armor class. I have looked at feedback also during combat just to see if AC is adjusted when I am attacked and it is not. Was the AC adjustment for Force Speed taken out of the game, and the description was not updated or is that a glitch? Also Force Armor seems to do nothing at all. Was it supposed to even be in the game or again another glitch? Just wondering if someone has some insight of this.

Thanks,

Keneally

I know many others have noticed that force armor and speed give no adjustment at all to your armor class. I have looked at feedback also during combat just to see if AC is adjusted when I am attacked and it is not. Was the AC adjustment for Force Speed taken out of the game, and the description was not updated or is that a glitch? Also Force Armor seems to do nothing at all. Was it supposed to even be in the game or again another glitch? Just wondering if someone has some insight of this.

Thanks,

Keneally

As these powers have the exact same description as they did in the previous KotOR (where they worked correctly), I'd assume that they're bugged.