Semi-Invisible Save Files

I was playing earlier tonight, and the house power fluctuated a little bit. Nothing major. I saved my just-started game and checked to see the other games. They weren't available in the "LOAD" menu, so I'd just lost sixty-nine saves. I went into the console (i.e. no disc in) and they're still there, as perfect as if nothing had happened.

I've got one saved game visible, the just-started one, available in the "LOAD" menu. The amount of blocks remaining for saves is consistent with what was there earlier, and the save numbered itself 70. This is darned peculiar, so any help is appreciated. It's just like the game's loading capabilities aren't picking up the prior games. Could they have been corrupted?

I was playing earlier tonight, and the house power fluctuated a little bit. Nothing major. I saved my just-started game and checked to see the other games. They weren't available in the "LOAD" menu, so I'd just lost sixty-nine saves. I went into the console (i.e. no disc in) and they're still there, as perfect as if nothing had happened.

I've got one saved game visible, the just-started one, available in the "LOAD" menu. The amount of blocks remaining for saves is consistent with what was there earlier, and the save numbered itself 70. This is darned peculiar, so any help is appreciated. It's just like the game's loading capabilities aren't picking up the prior games. Could they have been corrupted?

I would think so. Proubly best if you deleted your other ones if you arn't able to get them anymore and start fresh again. Might keep down any glitches and such.

Well, I'll be. I found an earlier thread that suggested pressing 'X' to switch between characters, and there the earlier saves were. I guess it had something to do with the fact that every single save I'd had to date was a female Jedi guardian, using the same name, and the new game I had just started used a male.

Go figure! I'm glad that was easily resolved...praise th' Lord.