Did anyone find Malak's lightsaber?

Where did you hear that you can get Malaks saber?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

It's in the guide.But I wouldn't trust the guide if I was you.

Hell they even said after you beat the Revan vision to check his remains for Bastila's lightsaber.I'm sorry but um,how can visions have remains?

If it was really supposed to be in,then the devs probably wised up and took it out.

It would be really stupid to have his saber and armor in the game,and here's why:

If you chose lightside Revan,then it blew up with the Starforge.

If you chose darkside Revan,then Revan probably has it.

Of course it's possible Revan took it as a souvenir,if so,then the question is why would he/she leave it on some planet?

If he left it on the Ebon Hawk then someone probably took it after they raided the Hawk.

It would make no sense for it to be in the game.They would have to explain how it got there.Same thing with Bindo's robes.But they do have Bindo's band,but it doesn't explain how it got there,and it's just one of the things I dislike about the game.

To have those in there just for the "oh that's cool" factor is pretty stupid,IMO.