What happened to the "Feedback" section?

Remember when you were in the menus in KOTOR, you could read through a recap of how the battle went. You know, the behind-the-scenes roll mechanics stuff. I don't think this feature is in KOTOR 2 - at least if it is, I can't find it.

This kind of bums me out because that section was really helpful for me, as I really didn't know anything about the d20 rules when I started KOTOR. The "Feedback" section helped me learn how saves work, along with how feats like flurry or critical strike affect your attacks and how your stat modifiers affect your performance.

I liked being able to see opponents defense and to hit ratings, and being able to see how my roll stacked up to theirs. The other night as I was playing, I opened a door and two souped-up Dark Jedi cut down a full-health Visas Marr in one turn. I thought "Hey, are these guys really that tough, were those critical hit flukes or should I be really worried right now for my remaining party members?" I know most video games don't give the gamer the ability to look at those behind-the-scenes numbers, but this is KOTOR 2, not a button-masher, so my expectations are a little higher.

I understand that this is a really small part of the game; I also understand that many gamers would never even glance at that screen. Hell, most people probably didn't know it was in the first one. Still, if the engine keeps track of all that stuff anyway, why cut it out so we are unable to see it if we really want to?

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs