I am so frustrated!!

I am to the point of pure rage and so frustrated that i am disliking the game more than enioying it!. First after my problems on dantooine with the M Vrook black screen which i can't progress in the story no matter what i do light path and dark. Plus i can not use a workbench at all except the part where your the droid in the beginning and have to make a part that works but after that the workbench does not work at all?.

I decided to start over and be a lightside character and see if i had the same bugs and yes i do i can not use workbenches and same glitches as before i am sure that it is my old launch release xbox more than the game which sucks because if i would have known i would have not baught the dam game!. Then while i am doing the redo with light character i go to load my old saves and they are wiped out from the game WTF i mean its been disaster after disaster for me and i will return the game and try a new copy if that doesn't work then i will never buy again until i get a new xbox with the best samsung drive dam this SUCKS!!!!!