To those who are locking up at start screen

after 2 days of playing with out problems...this started happening to me....

apparently i had too many save game slots used and when i deleted them it worked.....i dont know why...but if you are freezing at start screen..try deleting all but your most recent save game....it worked for me

update: nevermind...it worked 2 times...and now it is locking up again...either at the obsidian screen, or the press start screen.....grrr, nothing like wasting my money to purchase something that doesnt work

Edited by snakebite6x6x6

snake, any progress on how to fix this problem? I was getting the problem even before I had saved any games, the first time I put the game in I was freezing at the start screen.

It cant be a hardware problem, my XBox plays every other game I own flawlessly. The worst part for me is that I tried to return it, but for some reason the game worked the XBox at the retailers, so they wouldn't take it back. It was probably a fluke, because the game works for me maybe 1 in every 10 tries for me.

Anyway, this issue is driving me crazy. And from what I've seen all over the net, if I ever manage to get deeper into the game, I'll have a million other bugs and crashes waiting for me. Thanks to Obsidian and Lucas Arts for turning what should have been a great game into an inferior product.