Handmaiden sparring bug

I seem to have a recurring bug with the handmaiden on the Ebon Hawk.

Whenever I accept the offer of a sparring match, the bit eventually starts... and we fight, but the fight never ends... we hit each other until all of both of our vitality points are gone and we're both effectively "dead." But keep fighting. I can get out of the sparring match by doing something she considers "cheating," but I can't complete a match normally.

If there's some sort of workaround or conversation option that avoid this, that would be great.

• 2 weeks later...
I seem to have a recurring bug with the handmaiden on the Ebon Hawk.

Whenever I accept the offer of a sparring match, the bit eventually starts... and we fight, but the fight never ends... we hit each other until all of both of our vitality points are gone and we're both effectively "dead."  But keep fighting.  I can get out of the sparring match by doing something she considers "cheating," but I can't complete a match normally.

If there's some sort of workaround or conversation option that avoid this, that would be great.

I'm having this happen to me too... have completely wiped my saves and restarted only to get to that point and still have the glitch. I don't have a modded XBOX and I've tried this now with the original disc that I bought as well as a rental from Blockbuster...

Will building influence with her in other ways allow me to bypass having to duel with her to turn her into a Jedi? Really frustrating...

To update...

Was trying to do the duels with Handmaiden after Telos, but before going to Dantooine.

On Dantooine, took her (and playing as LS) everywhere and gained influence (specifically, when refusing to help the mercenaries), finished Dantooine and got back on the Ebon Hawk. Tried doing the duel again and this time it WORKED... although I'm not influential enough yet to get past the third duel.

So in the end, can still call this a glitch because she shouldn't accept your challenge to train if you don't have enough influence to beat her (at least that seems to be what is happening). Solution: gain some more influence with her and try again later.

• 2 weeks later...

Same thing happened to my game at one point. Of course I had broken out of the cutscene/visas fight just before this. I had it happen another time when I entered the ebon hawk, and kreia shows up to give me a prestige class, she was no longer in the port dormatory (stuck in a wall I think), the fix was to actually finish the visas fight the one time, and exit and re-enter the ebon hawk the second time.

This happened to me. I simply went to another planet, tried again later, and it worked.

What helped me get through the duels was to use stimulants before I asked her to fight. It works and it is not considered cheating.

Also, works for the Mandalorian fighting circle on Dxun