Dantooine - Blank Screen

I am on Dantooine, as a Dark Jedi, and I go to speak to the marines before the mercenaries vs. marines big battle, all of the cut scenes/movies work, and it loads the next part of my playing, howver, it is only a blank sreen, I am unable to see anything at all. If I hit start, I can get to the menus and everything alright, and hitting A I can hear myself changing weapons, however, as I said, its just a black screen. I am using the xbox version, and have tried numerous tomes to re-load and re-play the parts leading up to this event from saved games to no avail. Is it a problem with the disk? Any help would be greatly, greatly appreciated

C1utCh

Well, I went out and got another copy, and this does not remedy my problem. My Xbox is only about 2 weeks old (got a new one, as the old one kept messing up with Halo2)

This is very very fustrating, and really kinda lame that problems like thses are so common in this game. Especially since xbox games can't get patches.

If anyone knows how to remedy this problem, please reply

thanks

C1utCh

My brother has the exact same problem. He can't access the internet right now so I ask for him. So please can somebody answer this. It's at the exact same place, but he plays lightside.

Thank you.

EDIT: I should add that his X-Box is totally legal and no hard drive is plugged or whatever, just the gamepad. I am quite happy that I did not buy an X-Box for this game and I am happy to wait 2 months for a ( hopefully) bug free game.

I have the solution for this problem. I discovered that Master Vrook never left his cage in the crystal cave after I defeated the mercinaries that had captured him. This means that he never left the crystal cave and that causes the game to freeze because Master Vrook is a vital character in the game and with him locked in that cage, the game will not progress correctly and this causes the "Dantooine Black Screen"

So what I did was load a pervious saved game before the crystal cave incident and this time after I defeated the mercinaries that had Vrook caged up, Vrook escapes and the game goes to a cut scene with Vrook thanking you and so on. This never happned the first time I played this particular scene, he just stayed in the cage, and doing it over again seems to have fixed it.