Saved Games Disappearing?

I just bought my copy of the game last night and played about 4 hours through (with a couple saves). This morning I pop in the game and when I go to the load screen none of my saves appear. The weird thing is I know there in there somewhere because when I checked my XBox's memory all of my saves were displayed. The saved games just aren't appearing at the load screen.

Is this a bug or am I just doing something wrong? Should I exchange my copy?

EDIT: Ok nevermind, I am an idiot. Apparently all you have to do is press "x" to switch between different characters for saved/loaded games. I guess I just missed it.

I would love a reply on this too, as my roommate's existence depends on it. *growls* I need to know if the dumb**** overwrote my savegame, or if it really is a glitch like he claims. Regardless, someone is going to die for this, I just want to make sure its the right person.

FOUND THE FIX!!!!!

Its not a bug!

Look on the Load Game screen and see where it says "Click X to Switch Characters". Obsidian apparently installed a layer of character management to the Save Game Screen. Nice feature actually. *blush* Oops.