Get The Word Out On Game Sites like 1up!

I am asking the XBox owners of this forum who are playing the game to post a review on 1up or any other game site of your choosing when you have finished the game. Wether you loved it or hated it get the word out so people have more than one opinion to go on. This would be a good thing for Obsidian and gamers in general; I hope you join me in speaking out.

Cheers!

Even though I haven't played KotOR II, I can say with confidence that XBN is full of idiots. They gave the game a 7.3? and they gave Fable what 8 or above? They also gave HALO 2 a 9.8 or something which is waaaay overrated. HALO2 is a good game but there was too much hype surrounding it. Anyways, coming back to the point, I know for a fact that KotOR II is worth a lot more than a 7.3

Even though I haven't played KotOR II, I can say with confidence that XBN is full of idiots. They gave the game a 7.3? and they gave Fable what 8 or above? They also gave HALO 2 a 9.8 or something which is waaaay overrated. HALO2 is a good game but there was too much hype surrounding it. Anyways, coming back to the point, I know for a fact that KotOR II is worth a lot more than a 7.3

WHAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!

7.3!!!!!!

They must be idiots

1UP website scored the game with 7.5

Reckoned it isn't a sequel because it uses the same game engine, so they call it an "expansion pack"

Oh right, so how many other games fall into that category then?

And while we're at it I guess the Star Wars V film wasn't a sequel to Star Wars IV

What is the definition of a sequel? Technology based? Or maybe if the story is advanced then it is a sequel? In which case it would seem that KOTOR II is a sequel

Whatever the argument, 1UP website rating of 7.5 seems to be too low

Reckoned it isn't a sequel because it uses the same game engine, so they call it an "expansion pack"

What is the definition of a sequel?  Technology based?  Or maybe if the story is advanced then it is a sequel?  In which case it would seem that KOTOR II is a sequel

Whatever the argument, 1UP website rating of 7.5 seems to be too low

reviewers knocking KOTOR II, saying that it seems more expansion pack than sequel

I somewhat understand this statement, only because you could play KoTOR then start KoTOR II and almost feel like it is the same game. I think this is GREAT . No big shifts , no redesigned system. It makes you feel more apart of the world. Don't get me wrong, the differences in KoTOR II only makes the game better. If it doesn't sweep GOY like the original , something is wrong. I prefer this game to any other new game I have played. I enjoyed Fable but I did not feel like I was in that world as much as I do with KoTOR II. I feel almost like I am living the character. I give this game a 12 out of 10, and I have played less than 12 hrs.

I agree the only thing missing is Multi -player or better (in my opinion) Co-Op play.