Most Powerful Force user

When did that happen in Jedi Academy?? If you mean the game that is..

I mean Jedi Academy Trilogy by Kevin Anderson, my favourite star wars author!

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Ya the whole artifact thing was another crappy thing about the EU. That's like saying because I found Ernest Hemingway's pencil then I would be able to write really good short stories

Than Lord of the Rings is also crappy.

I guess If you think of The Force as magic then it does make some sense, but I just don't think of it as magic

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Then why didn't Exar Kun just killed Luke?

I guess he was quite mad after 4000 years of instant boredom and his actions were weird (to this day I don't understand why he killed Gantoris)

And seriously: Luke is a symbol of Star Wars. It would be stupid if some ancient ghost killed him.

guess If you think of The Force as magic then it does make some sense, but I just don't think of it as magic

I treat SW as a pure fantasy so Force is something like magic to me yes

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Then why didn't Exar Kun just killed Luke?

I guess he was quite mad after 4000 years of instant boredom and his actions were weird (to this day I don't understand why he killed Gantoris)

And seriously: Luke is a symbol of Star Wars. It would be stupid if some ancient ghost killed him.

I think it is just as stupid to have him kicked badly.

Anyways how does he finaly preveil over Kun?

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

In the end Exar was trying to destroy Luke's body but all his students gathered in

the Great Temple and their joined light proved to be more powerful than his darkness - with the aid of Vodo, who was ancient spirit of Exar's teacher and knew

his weaknesses.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Ok any other Jedi, Sith or other who might be missing from the list?

Have we forgoten anyone else?

I was thinking of putting Malak in the list but I figured he wasn't nearly as powerful as the others.

Nomi Sunrider who was hero of the Great Sith War and a great lass too.

She was very powerful - second most powerful force user of her times after Exar Kun

Kyp Durron was most powerful and gifted of all Luke's students. Love him or hate him he must be on that list

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

In the end Exar was trying to destroy Luke's body but all his students gathered in

the Great Temple and their joined light proved to be more powerful than his darkness - with the aid of Vodo, who was ancient spirit of Exar's teacher and knew

his weaknesses.

Ya it was actually a little exercise Luke had planned on team building, later they all fell back into each other's arms to build trust

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Nomi Sunrider who was hero of the Great Sith War and a great lass too.

She was very powerful - second most powerful force user of her times after Exar Kun

Kyp Durron was most powerful and gifted of all Luke's students. Love him or hate him he must be on that list

Added..

Oh! And don't forget about Ulic Qel Droma who was third most powerful force user

of the Great Sith War after Nomi and Exar!

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

.... and of course lovely Bastila Shan who mastered battle meditation and was a great hero... until devs decided that they are male-shovinists and she must be trashed.

Yet girl with doublebladed yellow saber shouldn't be neglected!

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Light, she was quintessential Jedi and she would never fall to the Dark Side if not

becouse of Malak's torture and brainwashing (and devs' hatred toward women - they just couldn't stand pure female hero)

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Darth Bane is very important to Sith History - he's the only Sith that survived Thought Bomb unleashed on Ruusan and founder of new sith brotherhood that produced Palpatine and Vader.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

.... and of course lovely Bastila Shan who mastered battle meditation and was a great hero... until devs decided that they are male-shovinists and she must be trashed.

Yet girl with doublebladed yellow saber shouldn't be neglected!

Go ahead and flush all creditablity down the toliet with that one

You know to me its strange that in every bioware game you have strong-willed female who is a great hero, perfect, pretty bla,bla,bla and during the game this female always proves to be weak and corrupt. Accident? I don't think so, rather 100% of sexism.

Why in bioware game you've never witnessed strong-willed perfect male who becomes corrupt? Eh?

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

You know to me its strange that in every bioware game you have strong-willed female who is a great hero, perfect, pretty bla,bla,bla and during the game this female always proves to be weak and corrupt. Accident? I don't think so, rather 100% of sexism.

Why in bioware game you've never witnessed strong-willed perfect male who becomes corrupt? Eh?

Not in their best game BG2.

That makes up for it. It was only like that in 2 of their games.

Remove Mara Jade from that list. She never had any big force potential. Only abilites of a trained assassin (similar to Jango Fett she is) + lightsaber technique + her cunning.

But she never had any abilities similar to Luke, Durron or Katarn. That's why Zahn humiliated Luke with that sexbomb. She wasn't any gifted forceuser.

Not in their best game BG2.

That makes up for it. It was only like that in 2 of their games

Yes but it's their two latest games.

I wonder what'll see in Jade Empire. Maybe they will say that binding women's feet isn't so barbaric?

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: