my thoughts on Kotor and beyond......

first i should say that IMO Kotor was one of the best SW game i've played, but their are a few things that would have made it a better one in my mind;-

1.) The fact that you are Revan is cool, at first but this idea i feel 'traps' the game and made me wonder why i should even bother with a character name.

i would hope that in Kotor 2 you might be an annonymus player, i.e when you create a character name, customise the hell outta him/her they become yours and stay yours. <_<

2.) Party members - yes you can tool them up and customize them which is great, they even have light/dark meters. the problem for me was the fact that these characters could not be corrupted - in particular joelee and juhani which i upgraded with every dark power i could forced them to use these powers but to no effect!? i think this must change. :rolleyes:

a few other little things i've been thinking about are - sith name, fair enough in Kotor you are/were Darth revan but should Kotor 2 be different in that your character remains annonymus then i think it would be awesome if you play as a Dark side character you can take a sith name. i.e Darth Maul, Vader, Sidious etc.

also i think you should have an apprentice as a party member ;)

just a few thoughts here, apart from these things the game is a classic. :)

2.) Party members - yes you can tool them up and customize them which is great, they even have light/dark meters. the problem for me was the fact that these characters could not be corrupted - in particular joelee and juhani which i upgraded with every dark power i could forced them to use these powers but to no effect!? i think this must change. o:)

The devs have stated that NPC alignment will shift according to how your PC acts.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)