Revan's Power

How powerful do your think Revan becomes by the end of Kotor III?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. How powerful do your think Revan becomes by the end of Kotor III?

• The baddest kickas* ever!
    • Dead!
    • Who knows? I will wait Kotor 3 to see

I think it's too hard to find out who is stronger between Revan and Vader no matter how you try. It's like comparing 96' Bulls to the 02' Lakers or Jordan in his prime vs. Kobe, you can't because it's too hard comparing people or teams from different era's. But we all know that Revan and Vader were powerful. In my opinion Vader is the stronger of the two, in his prime, but it in the end it all comes down to opinions.

Jordan's much better than the rapist ball hog :p

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Jordan's much better than the rapist ball hog  :p

Kobe's no rapist! ;) Plus Jordan wasn't exactly an angel. ;) As for who's better... impossible to see.

Actually, it's not (we're way off topic, but then again which thread ever stays on topic in here?). Jordan's won more MVP awards, more scoring titles, more championships, higher points per game, etc. Kobe wasn't even the best player on his own TEAM (Shaq was), so I don't think he's even close to Jordan.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

One last feeding of the off-topic flame:

I think it's more impressive that Jordan was able to win with the teams that he had compared to the teams Kobe had.

True. But that still doesn't dictate who would win a one on one.

But I do think it can help determine who is the better player (since there is so much more to basketball than one-on-one).

Ok, if Revan's DS then it's like comparing Nelson from the Simpsons to, I don't know, your favorite tv villian... Really, the levels in game don't correspond to the other things in SW just because they took the level cap and mapped everything onto that and the design of the game seems to not be based on correlating with existing characters.