zabrak party member

some of u may have read my topic about atton but what i didnt say in that cuz i thought it was fit for a new topic was that i was looking at those pics and there was a npc in the party that looked somewhat like he had horns or something on his head. i assumed it was a zabrak and i saw him in a few pics.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

some of u may have read my topic about atton but what i didnt say in that cuz i thought it was fit for a new topic was that i was looking at those pics and there was a npc in the party that looked somewhat like he had horns or something on his head. i assumed it was a zabrak and i saw him in a few pics.

The 'ol Zabby is gonna get a jabby from my lightsabby. ;)

manthing2.jpg

The 'ol Zabby is gonna get a jabby from my lightsabby.  ;)

LOL :D

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

IIRC, other than the screenshots, there hasn't been any info on this Zabrak.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

yes ive noticed theres no info. but i was wonderin if u guys think he could be a party member. and from the looks of it hes not a force user he was usin a gun

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together